Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Pacific on the Atlantic (01Feb2017)

Last year I tried all winter for Pacific Loons with no success.  This year I am on my third.  This morning I had two!! In the same view.  The light was poor as it was 7am and the sun was only just peeking over the horizon so the pics were not ideal but the binocular views were great.


Obvious "chin strap".



Rounded head profile. Smaller bill.




Hmmm, I did not photoshop this.  That is a HUGE dog.  Trump would love it.   In America we love big cars, big houses and now even big dogs.  I'm willing to bet that woman has a big house on the beach too.  There is just no way that dog got in her car to get to the beach, even if she does have a Hummer.    That is the kind of dog you bring home when they are a small puppy, then it never gets in another car ever again.  The vet has to pay house calls just to give it a check up.  I spend hundreds of $ on dog food every couple months and that is for some medium sized dogs. I can't even imagine how much this dog eats.  OMG, I just thought of something else.  When this dog poops, you would have to use a snow shovel to pick it up.  Poor lady, she is rich but now her life probably revolves around this dog.  She should have taken up bird watching instead.

That's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment