Sunday, October 28, 2018

Closing the Gap (25-28Oct2018)

Before today I had a 9 bird gap between my seen/heard list and my photographed list.  Now I have 8.
Here are some pics from the past couple days.


Shorebird party at Fort Fisher


Chippy looking like something more interesting.



American Redstart - there are still some warblers coming through at Burnt Mill Creek.


A Northern Waterthrush.




Blackpoll



Parula



And finally my trips to the Fort Fisher ferry parking lot paid off...


White-crowned Sparrow - I have been seeing reports of large numbers up in the northeast so i figured it was just a matter of time.





Sedge Wren




Northern Rough-winged Swallow - I was on high alert when I saw this swallow coming towards me.  Cave Swallows should be moving through soon.


Wilson's Snipe



Palm Warbler

Off to Philly for work for a couple days.  Keep any rarities on lock down for me please.

No comments:

Post a Comment